Sunday, February 3, 2008

Feb 2008

We may be behind the times, but we just bought our first ipod and we are pumped!! Our family and friends just laugh because we are so excited to see how it puts all that music and the album photos on. The funny thing is that we haven't even used it yet! We want to use it when we exercise but the problem is, WE DONT EXERCISE! We will start soon.

Well, Ryann is 5 now and is loving all the girly stuff which I love. She is full of energy and uses most of it dancing, and showing off in front of her Dad. Jaxson is the sweetest kid and wont leave my sight. He finally wanted to stay with his Dad when I went to the store the other day and loved it. They were outside the whole time washing Dads motorcycle and what he calls, his new "motorcycle bike".

Anyway, we havent updated this this for months so I thought I would have a little fun changing it and finally updating it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see this updated. I have waited a long time, but I do know how busy you are. I love you and love looking at all the pictures!
Susie