Monday, August 25, 2008

- Our First Day of Kindergarten -






Well I think today was one of the hardest days Ive had to go thru and I cried like a baby! I didnt think this day would come so fast but it has, and we had to face it! Ry started Kindergarten today and was sooooo ready! She sits on a table full of boys and they better watch out because she's not going to put up with ANY of their boyish behaviors! We love her sooooo much and are soooooo proud of who she is and are excited for her new exciting life of the school years!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Ash.. I just started crying looking at these pictures. I can't believe how old she looks. She is a brave girl and will be fearless at school. I love u and her so much!!

Maegen said...

I can't believe you guys are entering the school years! I started to cry reading your comment because I know what an emotional day it is to let your oldest head off into the real world of kindergarten. I am not worried about her a bit. She will keep all those boys in line and let them know who is boss. Love ya Ash. Call me when you get lonely all by yourself. Cause I will be lonely all by myself too.:)

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Congrats Ryann! You looked very very very cute on your first day! Your are going to LOVE kindergarten

Anjanette said...

I say...cry it out.
there's nothing quite like a good cry.

Unknown said...

She is so dang cute Ash! I can't believe she is starting Kindergarten that is CRAZY! You don't even look pregnant where is your belly?

danielle hadley said...

Ryann you look so cute. Love the curls! Congratulations on your first day at kindergarten. You will have a great and fun year. Love you guys.

The Patrona said...

I can't believe your little princess is already big enough for kindergarten. What a special time for both of you!