Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Camera is NOT my Best Friend!!!





I know some of you have been wondering (Angie) where in the world Ive been? Ive posted lots of pictures of my cute family but with none of me in them! The reason being, is because even though I love carrying a child, I have to admit that I feel about as ugly as it gets doing it! So I will give you a little peek of me as of now, but dont be surprised if you dont see me around in pictures for about 4 more months!!! Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Anjanette said...

don't even start!
you are a totally cute prego lady.
nice boobs. (can I say that?)

Unknown said...

Ash are you kidding! You are adorable you are tiny and look so cute prego! I better be seeing lots more of you in pics before this baby is born!

US said...

Seriously! This is crazy! U are so cute. I was the size of a gorilla!

Anonymous said...

You are one beautiful woman! I remember the feeling of having a baby inside me. It is one of the best things ever. I love you and miss you! Can't wait to see you next week!
Susie

Ashley said...

You are too cute! If I looked as good as you I would probally have 10 kids. You are a babe!